We love getting involved with our community. We believe that art and education are powerful pedagogical tools that expand knowledge by encouraging dialogue, diversity, and coexistence. For this reason, we constantly work to create compelling educational experiences.
- We get to know our visitors so that the Museum connects with their interests and needs.
- We develop educational programs to bring art to all audiences.
- We create pedagogical tools and strategies to motivate dialogues and profound reflections.
- We promote the Museum as a meeting place for diversity and inclusion.
- We encourage the use of technologies to communicate, collectively create, and share knowledge.
We are excited to share with you our main projects: